Friday, April 10, 2009

Quasi-productivity


Hey, you guys remember this guy? Well, I randomly decided to revamp his design just for kicks. I actually didn't look back at the comic for his redesign, so I completely forgot about the half-hakama and human right leg. The new guy is entirely robotic...for now anyway. Who knows, he might have a human brain or eyeball or something.


I drew him with a brush pen...I love those things so much. He's also digitally colored in Photoshop with some dry media brushes. I don't have a name for him yet, so if anyone out there has ideas, feel free to leave a comment! I'm sure this guy will appear again somewhere down the line. He's part of my character roster, along with Ganpen and his minions!

Finally enjoying spring break just a teeny bit,
J

No comments: