Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Uncle!

What you see above is the soon-to-be nursery room of my soon-to-be niece/nephew!

WAHOOOOOO!
That's right, folks! Jordan's gunna be an UNCLE!!!!!!!

Being the artistically inclined member of the family, I have been charged with reformatting the walls of this room to be more kid-friendly. I.e. I'M PAINTING FARM ANIMALS!!!! This is one of the bigger walls I'm going to cover!

My brother-in-law Noah and I just emptied the room, except for the couch. Good for painting breaks and that thing is a major pain to move, anyway.

I'm going to do chalk outline roughs for the farm scene in a few minutes! Expect updates (hopefully daily)!

And a checklist of what's to be included:
-An organic farm!
-Windmills for energy!
-Solar panels
-Electric dam
-Tractor
-Hills
-Mountains
-Lake/pond/river/ocean
-Maybe animals
-Ellie the Corgi!









IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME!

No comments: