Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Photos of completed GanPens

Today, I took some portfolio photos of the four completed GanPen figurines I've done, not including the two I made for my brother and sister. I'll probably end up re-taking them because the lighting is iffy. Production is EXTREMELY slow, but I'm looking to speed that up with the purchase of an airbrush someday, once I get enough money from selling GanPens. So anyway, here are the photos! GanPen, GanPen with green tie, DevilPen and PenZilla!
















Interested in a GanPen of your own?
Prices are as follows:
Regular GanPen with tie color of your choice..................$20
Custom paint job (see Digital Camo GanPen)...................$25
Custom modded GanPen (see DevilPen, PenZilla)..............$30+
Blank GanPen, ready-to-paint.....................................$15

Leave a comment or e-mail me at jordan.liv@gmail.com!
Expect these guys to be ready to be shipped in April! I need to make the certificates of authenticawseomness and maybe a cool box for them.

3 comments:

mirella said...

You did a good job with the paint! Have you ever thought of putting a glaze of some sorts as a top coat? To give it some shine and finish? I'm really liking PenZilla! :D I hope you get a lot of sales on this!

PandaWolf said...

Thanks!
I've thought about it, but I think I'm going to stick with the matte clear coat. I don't know how I feel about shiny penguins. I might try some that I have, though.

Unknown said...

you could really start a business doing this kind of thing.